[project1dev] Re: We have a QA department yay!

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 21:22:06 -0700

I totally forgot about the rep points too.. that almost completely
rules out multiplayer for story parts.  This isn't bad though, because
single player games shine in those areas.  There isn't a mp game in
existence that does the best of both worlds.

Yeah, I am glad you picked up on my strengths Alan - this is what I
have more experience with anyways.