[project1dev] Re: We have a QA department yay!

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 21:01:39 -0700

I've heard whispers in the wind about some difficulty settings / options (;

i think we'll wanna get like 2 or 3 full on testers to help you out as we
ramp up more.

What i think will be hard about testing this game is if we have that rep
system where your actions change things in the game, it will be really hard
to test out all the combinations :P

But you are 100% right... with good documentation and other such
organization it should make it alot easier for everyone and make the game a
lot better in the end.

I knew you'd be good at this stuff! (: