[project1dev] Re: We have a QA department yay!

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 10:31:25 -0700

yeah basically keep track of whats left for the current milestone, if anyone
is blocked from working by anyone else, trying to get tasks re-arranged in
priority to make it all work smoother.

probably manage the bug database (make sure bugs are getting assigned to the
right people)

whatever else we can think of that would help us do our jobs more
efficiently (: