[project1dev] Re: We have a QA department yay!

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 21:47:45 -0700

The plan is either to sell the game on the web or to see if we can find
someone who wants to buy it and publish it so we don't need to have people
make donations or do micro sale stuff.

Since KOL is a game w/ a server they probly need the donations to keep
themselves alive!

For our multiplayer stuff we want to keep the traffic to the server as
minimal as possible.

We have ideas for future games that will need servers and some kind of way
to pay for the bandwidth, but that wont be for a while for sure (like
multiple games before we do anything like that i think)