[project1dev] Re: Vortex of Doom Poster

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 21:06:43 -0700 (PDT)

Awesome, that is really good to hear you like it! Thanks. Yeah, Seattle is
great. I love it here, wouldn't trade it for anything. Have a good trip back
home. =)

Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 18:29:32 -0700 (PDT)
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] Vortex of Doom Poster
Hi Eric,

Here is a poster for the Vortex of Doom. Hopefully it is not overkill.

Let me know what you think.

I am kinda at a loss for the dead gods and cyrocade themed ones. But it sounds
like you have some ideas...? Do you want to tackle those? Let me know what your
up for.

Thanks E,

Katie

From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 4:12 PM

   Hey katie - love the syle of the poster, exactly what I was thinking.  Very
well done!  I love the design as a template and basis for future  posters -
nice job.  Maybe we can talk later today about the content of the posters going
on the wall?  Maybe something freakshow-ish or an ad for a minigame we will
have to come up w/Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom:  katie cook
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hey Eric, Did you get a chance to check out the poster I posted last night? I
was just interested in finding out what you thought and if you think that could
work. I have  another one in mind I am planning on working on along with the
bookshelf tomorrow. Just hoping to find out if you think it will go along with
the vision you had for the theme n stuff...=)  Thanks