[project1dev] Re: Use button plan of attack

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:07:06 -0700

I don't think Eric has ever layed out his telekenis plans. Have they been
fleshed out yet or is it more of an idea still?

I was saying I liked the sonar bubble being a skill that detected nearby
stuff. There could be range variations as well as how well it detects
variations.

Question for Eric: In the milestone 2 description you mention the oldman
calling out to the player and telling them they dont have a body. Thus the
player talks to the oldman and forms his body. Now do you want the old man
to yell out to the player or do you want the player to walk up to the old
man and speak to him or both?