[project1dev] Re: Use button plan of attack

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:26:02 -0400

if we did the sonar style version, it would be more like old school final
fantasy games or zelda style, i dunno which version would be better... :-\

although sonar style would be neat w/ avarice because avarice/perception
could affect the radius of how close you have to be to notice
secrets/treasure