[project1dev] Re: Update Please

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:31:28 -0400

i reforwarded the elevator info so we should be good there, i will get the
rest of the temple finished this week (please nick follow up w/ me on this!)
as well as the temp pirate portraits (these are finished, just need scanned
in and colored).  i also forwarded nick the task list of everything i have
left and what needs to be finished for the temple as well as milestone 3
(pirate dice focused!)

let me know if you need anything else from me - thanks guys!