[project1dev] Update Please

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 22:07:11 -0400

I need an update from everybody who is still working on things for Project
Dev.  If you are not on this list, you did not respond to my last email.  It
is very important that you email me personally ASAP so I may help you get up
to date on everything, and so I may help you get back on track!

From the last people who checked in I need certain information, please
respond to me individually, do not reply all or reply to project dev, a lot
of stuff gets disorganized that way.

From Alan:
Please provide me with the current Milestone we are working on, and what you
believe is left to do, please provide as much detail as you can in each in
the areas of coding and scripting.

From Eric:
Please provide me with the current Milestone for the Temple, what you
believe is left to do, please provide me information in the areas of design,
modeling, textures, and props

From Katie:
Please provide me with an update for everything you are working on, your
finished goal (ie: working on texturing, finished biobeast, final goal is
beastroom).  Please provide as much information as you can in the areas of
design, models, textures.

From Kent:
Please provide me with an update for everything you are working on.  Please
provide details for what you want to accomplish, scripts you are writing,
and what you hope the finished product will be.

From everybody, when you are including this information, please also provide
how long you believe realistically, it will take for you to accomplish the
finished product for whatever task you are working on.

Thank you,
Nicholas Conan Klotz