[project1dev] Re: UI Direction

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 09:56:51 -0700

Diablo 2 had orbs to show health and mana so i think there is at least
precedence for it :shrug:: (:

Hey Wurmz, there's 2 peices of UI that we need besides whats there (you
mentioned one) is the menu and we also need a flag button so that you can
click it, then click the world and it tells the town to build towards the
flag.

What about those guys going where the "B"s are?  IE on the left is a "menu"
button that when you click it, pauses the game and brings up a menu, and on
the right is a button that looks like a flag.

What do you think?