[project1dev] Re: UI Art needed

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 10:34:41 -0700

Oh sorry 1 more thing, we'll need something on the info window where it can
display a "nickname" of a model.

a model nickname is a name you give to something in the editor, that you can
call up by name from the script.

like for instance right now those bridge peices have to be loaded / placed
in the script instead of with the editor cause there's no way to manipulate
an editor placed object from script right now.  Being able to give an object
a nick name will let the script call that object up and manipulate it.

bottom line, the bridge would be able to be placed / edited in editor and
still manipulated from script (: