[project1dev] Re: UI Art needed

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:41:08 -0700

yeah it'll be neat not to have to do it in script!

You'll be able to define the lighting group regions (the invisible rectangle
that defines how things inside it are lit)

and then you'll be able to create and position lights, and say which
lighting groups they are part of.

And you'll be able to adjust the params of all those lights, like position,
direction, color, intensity...

it should be neat (:

and also being able to edit the color / properties of model materials in the
editor will be rad so we can re-use art peices and just re-colorize them.

Also, all options available in the editor will be available from script too
so we could do weird things like make objects less shiny over time.  I have
no clue why we might want to but giving the power to do so I think is
important (:

growl and we need multitexture support and bump mapping soon, it's gonna be
cool!