[project1dev] Re: Texture update on Biobeastie

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 20:21:57 -0800 (PST)

Yeah it is very tedious, the first couple of times were very grueling, but I am
learning as I go and finding more efficient ways of doing stuff too. Getting
better everyday at it. I'm finding that I will work for a bit, then break, then
it will dawn on me that I could be doing something a lot easier, then I go back
in and tackle it.

Its been good. I've put off learning this technique for too long, so I'm
excited I'm finally figuring it out now.

=)