[project1dev] Re: Temple Update [Informative]

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:31:16 -0400

its not between you and i, we can work together, but seriously just leave
the art to the artists and stick with your area of expertise.  i am sorry if
i offended you, you got to me too and i lost my temper and i apologize.  i
pretty much feel like you and i have been clashing needlessly over a lot of
things and i dont know how to reconcile the problems -- i have been trying
and will continue to make my best attempt to get along with you but
basically i feel like you don't respect my decisions or direction.  every
time i think we are on the same page, it doesnt last long