[project1dev] Temple Update

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 17:47:33 -0400

I am in the process of building the ceiling trap room, I have an outline
ready but it is not functional yet. ETA will be next Wednesday at the latest
for a rough draft.

For the temple I am waiting on Rorac to finish the ceiling trap room or to
give me to ok on populating the maze with traps. I am also waiting on Rorac
for a boss room outline and possible alternate finishes to script. I am also
waiting on art for the tiles and distractions

The Maze is okay to populate with traps Kent. Put whatever you want to in
there, I trust your judgment and abilities!

Boss room outline I can draw a rough draft, but I won't have anything
modeled until the beginning of September most likely--I have some
construction ideas in mind however.

Art I am waiting for everything.  Alex has some things for me, but is
waiting on Eric.  Alex please post to projectdev an update of what you have
done/are working on/waiting on etc, thank you.