[project1dev] Re: Skill Design Input

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:25:51 -0400

Each skill will have their own unique properties as well as shared
properties, penetration is not 'too much' of a consideration
unless there is going to be horde type attacks in the 1st person view,
overhead kind of eliminates this variable.

Will there be differences between elemental combat skills?  Oh hell yea
there will be. I will be working on creating a rough skill list over the
next week and releasing new information daily.

If anyone has any problem viewing the file I uploaded please let me know and
I can change the file type to something compatible with what programs you
have. (:

And as always, if anybody has any other ideas, suggestions, concerns, please
voice them! Feedback is the absolute most critical thing during the design
and concept phases!