[project1dev] Re: Skill Design Input

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:41:40 -0700

you know... the "using a skill to make it better" idea is really awesome...

i really like the direction you are going with all this (:

what would be really neat too would be if we did something such as at every
10 levels of a skill (could be different for different skills), the graphics
of a skill could change too.

It's kind of the idea of fire 1, fire 2, fire 3 from final fantasy but itd
be the same spell you just get better at it and the visual effects look more
awesome.

we could do fun stuff too like make a really wimpy spell that if you level
it up does a ton of damage to the hardest enemies in the game and that kinda
thing.

::high five::

really nice Nick, this is great stuff