[project1dev] Re: Skill Design Input

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:00:55 -0400

And I don't believe 'specialization' should be a forced choice in the
beginning of the game, hindsight will limit the players ability to choose
what they'd really want.  Lightning may sound cool but you may find Earth
being far cooler/more useful at later stages of the game.  It should
be determined naturally by the player through use of skills, generally
somebody who wants to specialize will use that elemental skill more often,
and end up dumping their 'insight' points for further progress.