[project1dev] Re: Screws

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:09:55 -0700 (PDT)

No I was/am realy excited to work on it...=)

YEAH! A sketch is great if you have something  in mind.

Thanks Eric.

From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 4:49 AM

Sweet!!!

For more info on the philosophy behind how the automaton works, google "chinese
room" :)

Also - were you planning on making the wagon? If so will you make it a
combination of the pic we discussed and steampunk? If not I will build it when
I get a chance :)

Btw also I am going to alex's this afternoon so we'll have a new art member!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: katie cook
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 00:34:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] Screws

Hey Guys,

Here are some nuts and bolts for the inside of the tent.
Eric mentioned he though something like this would be cool to randomly place on
the bookshelf n stuff.

I just have a screenshot for now. I am going to workout building a folder to
upload my stuff in as I finish it. I will probably take care of that tomorrow.

Have a good night guys.=)