[project1dev] Re: Screws

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:01:27 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah I will google it.

Yeah I was going to do the wagon once we get the props wrapped up. If you want
I can start on it now instead...

I will do whatever you want. I saved the pic for the wagon you sent previously.
But I am not very familiar with the steampunk style. Its not something I've
found to be interested in.
I can probably have Sid fill me in on the style/etc. Do you have anything in
mind about how you would like it to look? Maybe some sketches or reference pics?

Or maybe a description as to what attributes it to a steampunk style?... =)

Thanks Eric!

- K

From: katie cook
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 00:34:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] Screws

Hey Guys,

Here are some nuts and bolts for the inside of the tent.
Eric mentioned he though something like this would be cool to randomly place on
the bookshelf n stuff.

I just have a screenshot for now. I am going to workout building a folder to
upload my stuff in as I finish it. I will probably take care of that tomorrow.

Have a good night guys.=)