[project1dev] Re: Scenario 1

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:20:14 -0700

What about using a shinigami?  It's a japanese interpretation of the
reaper, but he's more or less a god that looks over the souls of the
living and the dead, which would tie in perfectly with Alan's
reincarnation idea (which is so badass)

I like how the choices determine what path you will start on, reminds
me of one of my favorite games, Kingdom Hearts.