[project1dev] Re: Scenario 1

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:12:05 -0700

That sounds like a pretty cool character creation process. Will the tone of
the game be more comical? If so I would suggest the crazy ringmaster. If the
tone will be slightly more serious i would go with the old man.

Crazy idea I just had was it would be cool if there could be either reaper
in the void. Maybe it would be random or there could be a first scenario
before you get to the reaper where if your choice is more good or bad it
would reflect in the outcome of who guides you through the doors.