[project1dev] Rorac - Temple Talk

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:23:38 -0700

What still needs to be done on temple construction? How would you like me to
hook the basement and the maze together? Does the maze need traps? Do you
need any more traps made other than the swinging_spike_log? What part are
you building next? The ceiling trap room?

Are we going to have alternate finishes for the Temple Beast? If so I have 3
ideas 1) Engaging in combat and killing it normally 2) Finding secret levers
in the room to initiate a trap that will kill the boss 3) Do not engage the
boss at all, leave, and convince the old man that you don't need to kill the
Temple Beast

Anything else need to be scripted that I didn't mention?