[project1dev] Re: Re-useable peices used when building a map?

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 21:25:20 -0700

yeah definitely about the lighting.

And yeah too much repetition of looks would be bad for sure.

we'll definitely handle that.

First step is to get a map made of the area, and then we'll pretty it up and
that stuff.

One thing to note is we don't have to get it perfect right now, we can come
back later and fix it up better.

As we go on with the game we'll get better and better at this process (: