[project1dev] Re: Requested Art

  • From: Elizabeth Patrician <potatoart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:13:15 -0700

That is the most amazing cubicle ever.

Sorry I've been kind of MIA, everybody- my family just moved and
everything's still in boxes, plus I'm leaving for a week in LA on Tuesday.

I do have a concept for the wounded soldier/adventurer, finally.  This is
obviously uh...pre-wounding.  I tried to keep it pretty generic since he's
going to be in the game for all of a few seconds.

I'm still working on concepts for the biobeastie since animals aren't my
strong point, but I'll see what I can get done before I leave for LA.  Are
there changes that I need to make to the soldier and the succubus, or should
I go ahead and start playing with some color combinations?

/Liz