[project1dev] Re: Requested Art

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:17:44 -0700

I'm going to work on fixing the bugs we have that are affecting kent right
now, and finish makign the particle system stuff robust enough to handle the
puffballs (we'll upgrade it more later as we need it) and then if there's
time before we talk about character creation or animation i'll work on the
editor some more.