[project1dev] Re: Props, E? =)

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:11:53 -0400

yeah just the books/skulls/candals whatever else you can think of (garlic
cloves i think were int eh discussion, hanging from the wall style maybe?) i
am going to put the tent map together with what we have now as soon as i get
a lil breathing room and we can kinda check it out and decide from there
too... :)

-eric