[project1dev] Props, E? =)

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:03:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Eric,

Would you mind posting what props/models you got, and/or are working on? It's
been a bit since I checked in with you and was just hoping to make sure I'm on
the same page as to what you have and what you want. I wasn't sure if I missed
something or if you posted already. Thanks! =)

BTW, I am not sure if you guys have been posting this stuff on the wiki and I
have been none the wiser. Sorry if I have been out of the loop. Can you guys
refresh my memory as to how I can check the wiki? I forget, sometimes I get
lost in the shuffle of emails.

Thanks Guys,

Katie