[project1dev] Re: Plants vs Zombies

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:31:52 -0700

That would be really neat to have network minigames, I'd be so psyched
if we got network code in here.  Remember that mini fog project the
other day?  I was working on that, but I seemed to hit a wall mentally
about what to do next.. I always wait for some kind of flash of
inspiration when I sit down and get ready to do stuff, and I
concentrate on figuring out how to call upon it.  You know what I
mean?

I think a better way to describe it is, thinking big is tough after
you try to figure out how to do it :)