[project1dev] Re: Plants vs Zombies

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:23:55 -0700

hey if you come up with some ideas for minigames we might be able to toss em
in the game (:

If you learn more about how the scripting works you could even have a hand
(how big is up to you!) in creating it.

Hopefully Shadows (aka Jojo) will jump in here soon and he can help out w/
the coding and maybe do some network coding support for our minigames.  Then
we could have over the network minigames (: