[project1dev] Re: Paging Dr. Nick

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 21:09:34 -0700

Ok

You and Kent should talk over the details of this so you guys can figure out
what kind of art you need to do and what kind of scripting Kent needs to do.

For instance, the "peices falling down" and the "chains swinging", are those
going to be animations done in milkshape? or are they going to need to be
scripter?  Or is one going to be animated and the other scripted?

You guys should talk it out and come up with a plan of attack that you are
both happy with (: