[project1dev] Re: Paging Dr. Nick

  • From: Matthew Freeland <mattthefiend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:56:48 -0700

Argh I need to get everyones names straight one of these days, haha.

And yes, the walkway would be complete for walking across prior to the boss
battle, but after the fight the little earthquake would cause parts of the
walkway to come crashing down. it would actually be little different than
its current positioning, so lets say its 6 segments of walkway, and the 2nd
piece from the right falls down completely as the 3rd one breaks and is
suspended by 1 chain dangling around... so you have to jump from the first
suspended piece to the 4th one, and walk across the rest. :D