[project1dev] Re: Operating System Poll

  • From: Joshua Myers <joshjkm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:04:10 -0700

Supporting XP is a must IMO.
In theory tons and tons of computers out there are still running XP. I don't
think we are a good subsample of the population of the eventual target.
I don't know of any current publishers that would exclude XP because of the
lost sales and angry people that would rise from the darkness...

just my two cents tho.

OSX here :P