[project1dev] Off Topic Company Fail

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:44:21 -0500

Below is a portion of an email we got at work.

Based on the current storm forecast and the decisions made so far by the
Executive Team, it is very unlikely the Bensalem Office will be closed
tomorrow morning

One additional note unrelated to the weather:  28 new Catherines stores are
opening tomorrow!  The Supervisors will distribute a list of the store
numbers for these new stores.  Please be aware of the "special urgency"
required to resolve problems for new stores on their opening day.

Thank you.

Over the weekend, we got 28.5 inches of snow, we're 9 inches away from a new
high record, since records started being kept in the 1800's.  Our forecast
shows a minimum of an addition 12 inches, with an expected 21 to fall.  Yay
company fail!