[project1dev] Re: [OT] zombie / necromancy game idea

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 19:02:38 -0700

Ok, I'm getting ya. I'm thinking it would run more like a little mini game.
Like a war3 scenario map. Where you start with a necro and you gotta kill
the first peasant that you turn into your first minion. Then you quickly and
efficiently dispatch whoever you can before the mobs of enemies rush in. It
could be really intense like there's a constant supply. Like the old
survival games they used to play in Starcraft and War3. Then there could be
missions that you could accomplish while you are being rushed. Maybe one of
the peasents you convert has information. He tells you something like the
King's caravan is passing by and you get a indicator of where it's going
down. Then if you were good you could send out an assault team to try to
take out the king while the living are trying to conquer your graveyard. If
you kill the king you can get a special item or convert him for more info.
Maybe the overall point of the game is to conquer the world. Eventually you
have to send you troops across oceans n stuff. I dunno. Whatcha think?