[project1dev] Re: [OT] zombie / necromancy game idea

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:53:22 -0700

Yeah it would be a smaller scope game i think :P

im thinkin no time limit (i really hate time limits), just kinda an RTS type
game where there's multiple levels and a few diff scenarios of what you are
trying to accomplish (ok maybe one level could be a race against time hehe).

not really sure the gameplay

it could work like an RTS where you have units and you micro manage them but
that doesn't sound real great...

unless it was like you set up ambushes for the living and things.

hmm shrug :P

i guess you could go the puzzle direction too and make it like lemmings but
all your lemmings are zombies (and thats why they act like lemmings cause
they have no brain of their own)

yeah dunno