[project1dev] Re: OT: microsoft, secretly our friend?

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:21:41 -0400

you sound like my kinda guy, its discussions like these that make me want to
start chucking molotovs through windows.

just a brief defense of the potheads though, i dont think doing awesome
stuff/being productive and smoking weed are mutually exclusive - there MAY
be some marijuana smoking criminals but correlation doesn't equal
causation!  LEGALIZE IT!