[project1dev] Re: OT: microsoft, secretly our friend?

  • From: CiD <screamingdazeez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:05:14 -0700 (PDT)

Free health care for prisoners, but not for the general public?!  More laws
than you can count?!  Innocent until proven guilty, but you spend your time in
jail waiting on a trial?!  Or you can be bought out if you have enough money
for bail?!  This is NOT a free country.  The more laws we create the more
criminals exist.  Lawyers win most of their battles with loopholes in the
system to let the legitimately wicked run free.  50% of criminals are in a
maximum security prison for crimes such as selling or in possession of pot!
POT!!  I don't know any potheads that have the energy to commit a crime other
than devouring a bag of Fritos in under 30 seconds.

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 8:26 AM

They must have some angle.

Like maybe they have something to hide that they dont want the govt to see or
something.

I dont trust MSs intentions for 1 second :P

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:04 AM, eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.tgdaily.com/business-and-law-features/49179-google-and-microsoft-call-for-greater-limits-on-government-snooping