[project1dev] Re: OT: microsoft, secretly our friend?

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:04:44 -0700

I once had a friend who i'll call "Eric"

Me and him were chillin somewhere at night mindin our own business and some
cops came and started talkin to us.

Long story short, he was peppersprayed, beaten (it took a cop around his
middle and one on each arm to take him down), stomped a couple times neo
nazi style when he was on the ground, and then arrested for resisting
arrest.

He was in jail for 2 days i think and when they took him to court, they
dropped the charges before the trial since they didn't actually have
anything to try him with.

good times :P