[project1dev] Re: OT: microsoft, secretly our friend?

  • From: CiD <screamingdazeez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 09:23:09 -0700 (PDT)

That is active in Lynnwood, WA right now.  The cameras look for cars passing
through an intersection on a yellow light and not coming to a complete stop on
right turn on red corners.  I got this ticket, tried to fight it (because it
was a yellow light), and lost.  The government backs up businesses that provide
them with money.  Hell, the government IS a business.  Isn't the United States
of America copyrighted or listed as a business somewhere?

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 12:04 PM

I once had a friend who i'll call "Eric"

Me and him were chillin somewhere at night mindin our own business and some
cops came and started talkin to us.

Long story short, he was peppersprayed, beaten (it took a cop around his middle
and one on each arm to take him down), stomped a couple times neo nazi style
when he was on the ground, and then arrested for resisting arrest.

He was in jail for 2 days i think and when they took him to court, they dropped
the charges before the trial since they didn't actually have anything to try
him with.

good times :P

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 12:01 PM, eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

all joking aside though, im right there with you Cid, but i'd add more than
just lawyers to the list of people dragged out of their overpriced stuffy
offices :)

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 2:58 PM, eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you dont like our justice system?  man, cops have never been anything but nice
and helpful for me, i dont understand where the anti-gov sentiments come from
;)

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 2:55 PM, CiD <screamingdazeez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Smart man.  Something interesting is military law is different than civilian
law under the same country umbrella of power.  I do not like our justice system
and think lawyers should be dragged out of their overpriced, stuffy offices and
stripped down to their skivvies and slapped with wet towels until they are
severely red bodied and sent home to their mommas for instructions on how to
properly share their milk chocolate with the rest of the class!

Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 8:26 AM

They must have some angle.

Like maybe they have something to hide that they dont want the govt to see or
something.

I dont trust MSs intentions for 1 second :P

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:04 AM, eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.tgdaily.com/business-and-law-features/49179-google-and-microsoft-call-for-greater-limits-on-government-snooping