[project1dev] Re: OT: microsoft, secretly our friend?

  • From: CiD <screamingdazeez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:55:29 -0700 (PDT)

Smart man.  Something interesting is military law is different than civilian
law under the same country umbrella of power.  I do not like our justice system
and think lawyers should be dragged out of their overpriced, stuffy offices and
stripped down to their skivvies and slapped with wet towels until they are
severely red bodied and sent home to their mommas for instructions on how to
properly share their milk chocolate with the rest of the class!