[project1dev] Re: OT: microsoft, secretly our friend?

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:09:34 -0700

hrms...

 the law is that the govt can supboena anyone for any information for any
reason and you aren't allowed to say no, and in fact you aren't even allowed
to talk about it happening.  Not even in a court of law (i wonder what would
happen if you were asked under oath?)

So there is no legal recourse, until they screwed up and leaked an admission
that they were doin it, kinda crazy: