[project1dev] Re: [OT] Torchlight makers runic

  • From: "eric" <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 22:20:08 +0000

Agree completely
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Freeland <mattthefiend@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:14:06
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] Re: [OT] Torchlight makers runic

Steam has been pushing indie games really hard recently, there are always
deals and packages up on their storefront advertising the bigger indie games
and I'm sure they're selling well. Brings to mind a question of what kind of
model we want to apply ourselves too... Obviously since we have the spell
target via mouse input it will be difficult (but possible) to port to X-Box.
That gives us access to XBLA which would be a good place to showcase it but
as well we should consider talking to Steam about online pc delivery.
Thoughts?