[project1dev] Re: OT - New computer build

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:14:31 -0700 (PDT)

The only thing I know much about is with the video card.

You want to be careful and make sure to check the specs on performance output.

They make extremely powerful ones that are geared specifically towards running
games. But they lack in the ability to be stable with 3D software. So if you
want one that holds its own for a 3D package, make sure to find reviews and
checks citings for performance reliability.

=) My 2 cents.

Katie