[project1dev] Re: Nick/Kent: temple design questions / feedback

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:48:42 -0800

thanks for answering all that stuff Kent.

It seems like we have most or all tech needed for the temple area.  I just
wanted to check on some of the functionality to make sure (:

As art focuses on the temple and people start to play through it I bet you
guys'll get some more gameplay feedback about it.

the problem you are havin with the game is kinda crappy ):

im tryin to think what could be causin it or how we can debug it better.

hey could i see a screenshot of how it looks after you load a map manually
where it looks wrong?