[project1dev] Re: Next up for coding

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:08:46 -0700

we havent really stress tested it too much but like they say "premature
optomizations are the root of all evil" so everything so far has been
functionality first, then optomize when it becomes needed.

So, dont get discouraged if something runs slowly, when that happens it'll
become the low hanging fruit and we can optomize (:

I dont think we are going to be pushing the envelope graphically and try to
make things better than anyone else has ever done before (and we don't want
minspecs to be too gnarly), but we do want things to be pretty so we'll have
to find the balance in there somewhere :P

That kind of depends though on what Eric thinks the art style should look
like, and what kind of tech will be involved in getting there too so shrug.