[project1dev] Re: Next up for coding

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:22:15 -0400

sounds good alan...

hey, artwise, we should compile a list of models/animations that need to be
done to give direction to me/whoever else - what needs attention?  hopefully
Chris and I or maybe Katie (if shes still "in") can get that stuff knocked
out by the time you get your stuff done and we can wrap up the milestone by
the end of the week....

just a thought :)

also... for next stuff... i was thinking we could start storyboard the
intro/character creation scenarios, then i would have something to draw
specifically out concept wise and we could start building
maps/scripts/models for that and you would have something as a leap off
point if thats what we decided the next step would be.