[project1dev] Re: Next up for coding

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 23:22:28 +0000

Hey alan, I was thinking man... I bet the government would tax money earned on
wishes but then I was thinking I bet someone would wish away taxes (why would
they waste their wish? Well- someone might take one for the team but also
figure you'd be a national hero for wishing taxes away and they'd make a
statue, etc) then I was thinking man but then how the government would survive
w/ out tax money... Which led to the idea of the government advertising on
everything like postal letters, stamps, spaceships, roads, bridges, etc etc etc
so yeah there you go
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile