[project1dev] Re: New Concept Artist - Elizabeth (aka Potato)

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 08:26:15 -0500

Welcome abored! Ha. Ha. I'm actually laughing. Anyway, will be good to be
working along side you.  Just so you know my name is Nick, though I'm
frequently called Rorac!  My main focus for now is on combat concepts and
design along side of Eric Drewes, although if we had an office somewhere I'd
be #1 coffee bitch (I make a mean cup of joe).