[project1dev] Re: More on the temple

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:04:09 -0800

I like your input on this Katie, I'll be poking Eric to see what you
two can come together with on this!

+1 for sketching a concept of the room, I think workflow will go a lot
better in the future if the artists have the freedom to do this and
then just build the models, and then when the room is built, it can be
altered to however it needs to be changed.  But I am going to make
sure this task doesn't fizzle out as it tends to happen because of
people not coming together on what they envision.